About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, April 27, 2009

Whimsy Challenge #2...

It's that time again...for another challenge on the Whimsy Stamps Challenge blog. You don't want to miss this one.....its a monochromatic color challenge. Any color you wish really, just make the card with variations of that color and a neutral can be added too. Let me introduce you to 'Pajama time Emma'Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net. Isnt she the cutest thang. I really couldn't see her in anything but pink. The wording is from a set that I got a while back and it has sayings for babies and children. Perfect for this card. Looks like she sneaked out of bed to ask you to read her a bedtime story. How could you not want to tell her one about princesses, unicorns, sugarplums, ok, I'm getting carried away again.....bwahahahahahahaha. Be sure to make a card using some of the whimsy stamps and click on the link to enter your card for the freebies. You may just be the next big winner. Be sure to check out the other DT's stuff while you're there. Its a very talented bunch of ladies that I have the opportunity to be associated with.Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net Until later sweetpeas.....Gotta split.....TFL

BLOG SIG

12 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Soo Cute Crystal. I used this on a card recently and colored pink and then changed my mind and colored over it orange. I agree pink is the color for emma. Your card is gorgeous!
Big Hugs,
Jacilynn

BTW, I have something for you on my blog

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Crystal! Love the coloring and all the pinks, perfect for Emma! Your layout and accents are fabulous as well! Well done on this challenge. :)

Stef H said...

Oh to be a little girl again! NOT! I like being a grown up! This is way too cute. Will you read me a bedtime story? Do you think we'd get through it without ROTFLOBO?????

Hugs,

Alex said...

Oh, this is DARLING Crystal, I love what you did with Emma!!! Such a cute card, you ROCKED the challenge, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a fantastic card, Crystal. Awesome coloring technique used, and on such a cute image too. I remember my kids kickin' around the house in those sleepers. HA! fun memories.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Crystal!! Love your monochromatic card and this adorable image!!! Love it is pink!

Jana M. said...

Crystal, such a beautiful and feminine card. Outstanding job!

Enfys said...

Emma looks just gorgeous in her pink fluffies. Love it
hugs
En x

Bev Gerard said...

Pajama Time Emma is darling!
What a so-cute card!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Crystal i love all the different pinks.....I'm a pink princess. i have a pillow hanging from my door knob that the boys got me that says 'The princess is awake' and on the back 'The princess is asleep' hehehehe I will have to print out your Emma and sew her to my pillow. She goes perfect! As always my little princess in arms - your work is purely delightful.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Crystal,Hugs Debbie x

Anonymous said...

Oh so beautiful!! WOW!! Awesome job with your coloring!! So perfect!! :)