About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Laugh out loud...

...and the world laughs with you!!! I hope I said that right...bwahahahahahaha.

Doesn't this card just make you happy.... it was for another challenge...can you tell I love a good challenge. This one was a sketch challenge on Truly Scruptious blog. This card really reflects my outlook on life. I usually have a great time no matter where I am. I'm always smiling and laughing. Life couldnt be any better. I'm a true believer in 'karma', what you put out in this world you get back 3 fold. I've recently been chosen for 2 separate DT's, and I get to make stuff everyday...Thanks to Jeff (my sweetheart)!!!! He just asks me if it makes me happy, then do it!!! Well, I'm doing what make me happy....can ya see me smiling??? Not a very long post today...have softball pictures and a game later this afternoon. Go Bandits...!!! Wish us luck!!!! (Harlee in her uniform, you might get to see me in my coach's shirt if you're lucky....bwahahahahahaha) Until later chickies...gotta split...TFL

6 comments:

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

A very Happy card! I love it and the colors you used!
hugz
deb

Stef H said...

We are soooooo alike. Were we sisters in another life? My hubby says the same thing. Whatever makes me happy. He's happy with the remote, and I'm happy in my craft room! Life is good!

Great card and Haylee is beautiful. I'd love to see you in your coach shirt!

Hugs,

Lynn Mercurio said...

I see that we are both on the "happy" wavelength today! What a fun and cheerful creation! Totally adorable.

Denise Clark said...

Crystal, you did an amazing job with this challenge! Love it! I really love how you put the one face upside down! Fun card!

Jeanette said...

That card is guaranteed to make anyone smile! It is fantastic!
Hugs Jeanette

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!! tfs!!
-t