About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, April 3, 2009

Sit, Eat, Pay , LEAVE!!!

If I was a waitress, this is what I would have tattooed on my forehead!!!! I feel sorry for some waitresses....the people that they have to put up with is horrible. Think about it, their on their feet for many hours, toting people food and trying to keep glasses refilled and clean up messes that people leave. Have you ever noticed parents with small kids, the kids are throwing food on the floor and the parents are leisurely eating their meal like they don't see it.... HA. Then there are the impatient patrons that as soon as the waitress has left the table they're looking for her to get another refill, or extra 'whatever'..... Recently I was sitting down at a adjoining booth and I heard the guy sitting directly behind me "gulp" down his sweet tea, I thought glass and all were going to be sucked down his throat... then he tells the person he was sitting with "Where's that waitress, I need more tea!" I know for a fact she just left the table with their order. OMGoodness....If you were that thirsty, I'm sure they could have hooked up the water hose and ran it to your table....bwahahahahaha.
Ok, enough gabbing, this cutesy little card was made for a sketch challenge at Rubberstamp Chat...hosted by Viva Las Vegastamps. They have some cute stuff you guys.... very retro, if you are into that sort of thing. But they have others too. The stamps that I used are:
Waitress Item #2728, Steak Item #12568, and Drumstick Item #5544. I had a lot of fun putting this card together. Well, if you made it this far down, after all that ranting and raving I did in the beginning......HA. I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful comments that you have been leaving on here. I really appreciate each and every one, and if you have any gripes, praise, or general chat, please feel free to do so..... love you guys!!!! Until later....TFL

4 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

This is a great card, Crystal! Great job with the sketch challenge! Loved your waitress story, I know it is a very tough job! My daughter waitressed while going to college so I improved my tipping because of her!

Unknown said...

Great card! Your right -- people can be such a pain. I could never be a waitress!

Stef H said...

I love, love, love it! I love retro too! And I hear ya on that story. People are so rude sometimes and it's very sad! Would you really have that tatooed on your FOREHEAD???? On your forearm maybe, but forehead! Well you know.... you are beautiful anyway and I'll just bet you could carry it off! bbbwwwaaahhhaaa!

Hugs,

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow, Crystal, these food images look good enough to take a bite. What a fantastic job you did of coloring them. Truly amazing!