About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Awwwww....my Tatum got a booboo....

First, let me tell you who Tatum is...she is one of my beautiful granddaughters.... see I told ya she was beautiful.... but I may be a little prejudice....bwahahahahaha

Well, I made the card for her because she fell and dislocated and also broke her left arm.... yeah I know!!! She likes to sit on the arm of the couch and fall off onto the floor. This time she didn't 'stick' the landing. But it wasn't a very bad break, she had to wear the cast about 10 days and a splint for another 10 days...she getting better everyday. Guess what color cast she picked out, yep, a bright pink one. So, I busily got out 'ol red (original Sizzix) and made a paper doll to look like her with a cast on. I cut the cast out after tracing the arm on some pink card stock....turned out pretty good. I think she will get a kick out of seeing herself on a card. I guess I better make the other 3 g-kids a card w/themselves on it....cant be a partial "Sugar". That's what they call me...SUGAR. My sisters' grands call her HONEY...how southern are we??? Bwahahahahahaha. Well, that's all for now, gotta go make some more paper dolls and put their easter goodies together too!!! Until later...gotta split....TFL

6 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Crystal, she is adorable! I love how your personalized your card to make it look like Tatum. I think she will love it...something to identify with!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh my...how terrible for your granddaughter...but she is sure to be cheered up with this adorable card. How clever and creative to personalize it so. Fantastic job.

Stef H said...

Oh the poor little thing!!! What a fabulous card for a beautiful little girl! You are such a good grandma! Adopt me, please?????

Hugs,

Codi Jo said...

I love that your Grandkids don't call you Grandma. when I become a gma i'd like mine to use a different word too. but i hope that's a while yet. like 10 years.good going with the card "SUGAR"!!

Greg B said...

Hi Crystal and thank you for your nice comments about my blog. I must say it back to you. Yours is fab too.

Thanks
Greg B
My Blog
Children's Charity I help run

Sandy said...

What a darling little girl and what a caring Grandma to make her such a special card.