About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A little Q & A session...

Ok ladies, my studio is currently overflowing with my cards and other creations, even after giving away alot .... I'm thinking about selling them either on here or Etsy. Do any of you sell your stuff ??? I mean, after all the money that we spend on the supplies, what would it hurt to get a little coming in right.... then, its just more play money to buy MORE supplies...bwahahahahaha. I have hundreds, literally hundreds of cards now. Any input (place, pricing, etc.) would be greatly appreciated.... Gotta split....gather my cards up and see what I can do with 'em. TFL

6 comments:

Jacilynn said...

I totally agree, sell and support your habit. lol. I know a few people who sell their cards. Yours are so beautiful I'm sure they'd go quickly.
Have a great day!

Stef H said...

I sell my cards locally and I just opened an Etsy. I'll PM you with how I do it.

Hugs,

Unknown said...

I just started on Etsy, so I'm just as green as you. But I think it's worth a try:) Let me know how it goes for you.

Jana M. said...

Your cards are great, you could definitely support your habit. I don't know if I could sell mine, I have a hard time parting with them. LOL

Bee said...

I sell a few note cards on Etsy and always hope that cards will sell better, but I haven't had great success - despite that I still love the site! A better route is local businesses, I've sold quite a few cards through a B&B (which has lots of wedding guests staying who buy cards to take). The other difficulty with Etsy is the charges which means you are left with little after selling cards. Also you have to charge buyers postage so they become quite expensive. Not all positive I'm afraid but hopefully helpful...definately try local, small businesses and keeping your costs to a minimum :)

Debby said...

I don't, however I know quite a few that do on etsy and there is also buyhandmade.com