About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, April 25, 2009

PINK...its the new black

Don't I know it.... I wear a lot of black. Not really sure why, I guess because it goes with everything. Pink is my new flavor at the moment too. I don't wear prints ever, bwahahahahahahaha. A good solid color, it can have ruffles, lace, buttons, doesn't matter as long as its a solid color. I think its more of a classy look than a big 'ol print, or even a little 'ol print...LOL This card was made for a Whimsy Stamps color challenge on SNR (Scrapbook News and Review- The Card Universe). The challenge has ended, but there will be another one, so be on the lookout. The color choice was any pink, any green and a neutral. I couldnt resist making the Whimsy skunk pink, she looks kinda cute, she make an excellent girlfriend for Pepe Le Pew. Don't ya think he would go gaga over her. I also think she needs a bow tied on her tail, I may add that later. Question: Do you ever make changes to cards? I mean even days after. I do all the time, I might add a bow, ribbon, brad, something. I can never leave well enough alone, bwahahahahahaha. Until later kats.......gotta split.....TFL
BLOG SIG

5 comments:

Stef H said...

Pink is my favorite color and this lady is a stunner! Look out Pepe! A bow on her tail is a fabulous idea - class her up even more! But then, you're classy yourself.

Hugs,

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh, I love this Crystal. What a fun card, and a wonderful play on words. Spectacular!

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

I love pink! And what could be cuter than this pink skunk! Just looking at her I know she smells wonderful!!
I love this card!!
hugz
deb

Debby said...

Well she just looks tickled pink. Cute cute cute. Love the color combo.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Too cute! LMAO! Great card...
Hugs,
Georgia