About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, April 25, 2009

PINK...its the new black

Don't I know it.... I wear a lot of black. Not really sure why, I guess because it goes with everything. Pink is my new flavor at the moment too. I don't wear prints ever, bwahahahahahahaha. A good solid color, it can have ruffles, lace, buttons, doesn't matter as long as its a solid color. I think its more of a classy look than a big 'ol print, or even a little 'ol print...LOL This card was made for a Whimsy Stamps color challenge on SNR (Scrapbook News and Review- The Card Universe). The challenge has ended, but there will be another one, so be on the lookout. The color choice was any pink, any green and a neutral. I couldnt resist making the Whimsy skunk pink, she looks kinda cute, she make an excellent girlfriend for Pepe Le Pew. Don't ya think he would go gaga over her. I also think she needs a bow tied on her tail, I may add that later. Question: Do you ever make changes to cards? I mean even days after. I do all the time, I might add a bow, ribbon, brad, something. I can never leave well enough alone, bwahahahahahaha. Until later kats.......gotta split.....TFL
BLOG SIG

6 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Pink is my favorite color and this lady is a stunner! Look out Pepe! A bow on her tail is a fabulous idea - class her up even more! But then, you're classy yourself.

Hugs,

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh, I love this Crystal. What a fun card, and a wonderful play on words. Spectacular!

ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

I love pink! And what could be cuter than this pink skunk! Just looking at her I know she smells wonderful!!
I love this card!!
hugz
deb

Debby said...

Well she just looks tickled pink. Cute cute cute. Love the color combo.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Too cute! LMAO! Great card...
Hugs,
Georgia

Scrubbysue said...

Hahhahahahaha...great card!!! I love it!!