About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome to the ribbon cutting ceremony!


That's right...today is the grand opening of a new online store. Its called Modern Sugar Blvd. Run, don't walk to the nearest exit and check out all the great stuff they have to offer. The card and 3-D frame above are just a little snippet of some of the digital images they have in stock. Aren't they the cutest images ever. You could change them up in so many ways. Its my understanding that they are going to have specials all week, but it will be different specials; so you wont want to miss any of it. The group of designers that have been chosen (including me...giggle) are a very talented bunch of gals....we will be known as the "Sugars" isn't that the sweetest...bwahahahaha, sweetest, get it. I know, I tickle myself sometimes. Ok, a little about the designs above, the "cake gal" was put on a frame that I covered first with some dsp and I made the yoyos 'cause that image to me just screamed retro. The card with the "blog gal" doesnt have a chair included with the image (I made it outta cs), so you can set her on anything and make her just too adorable. Its a computer generated sentiment. I couldnt help myself....too funny huh???? Bwahahahahahahaha. After all what would we all do without our computers right? We are going to have a blast showing all the new stuff and new releases as they happen. So, jump on over and see for yourself and I will see you there!!!! Until later...gotta split...TFL

9 comments:

Stef H said...

WOW! These are fabulous! Only you would think of framing a recipe! And that computer sentiment is just to funny - true - and funny! You crack me up!

Off to Modern Sugar Blvd with purse in hand!

Hugs,

Mandy said...

What amazing cards ... very fun

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

I LOVE THEM!! You did such a wonderful job!! OMGOSH, i have to go shopping! That recipe one is fantastic!!!
Great cards!!!
hugz
deb

Tenia Nelson said...

Love these projects!!! Have a great day, Sugar!!!
-t

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

These are super duper!! i tried to get on the site but they aren't open yet! What?!! lol You are such a TEASE!

DG said...

Love them!! Love your coloring lots ...wooohoo Grand Opening - exciting!

Jacilynn said...

Too Cute! Congrats Crystal on the new DT!!! You Rock.

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty!!!!

Justine said...

O I will have to check this company out. Love the images and of course I love what you have done with them. Nicely Done