About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No card today....

...instead I'm going to give you info regarding a blog hop going on right now. Its a Squigglefly blog hop....great digital images for you to purchase... I have just recently found the wonderful world of digital. Lovin' it!!! Click here to start hoppin' . Oh, and about me not posting a card.....bwahahahahaha April Fool's!!!!! Will be back later with a card......gotcha!!!!

3 comments:

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!! Your blog is AWESOME!! I'm learing some great tips here! Your cards are....
WOW!! Fantastic!!!
Will stop back later to check out your "card"!!
hugz
deb

Holly Young said...

LOL Crystal, you fooled me!

bumblebee creations said...

Very cute april fools!!! will check back later to see it!!! Thanks for mentioning our hop-glad you stopped by!! Good luck!!