About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, April 6, 2009

Her future is so bright......

...you better wear shades (just to view this card)!!! This was a free digi image from HERE. Thanks Bee for the free digi!!!! A challenge of sorts and I just thought that I just had to do her in bright, bright colors... I let the DSP dictate the colors to use on her. I, again, colored her using my color pencils, mineral spirits, and stump. I wanted to change up the card base so I made a gate-fold card. Theres a lot of dimension going on with this card, I wanted it to stand out more, as if the colors didnt do that enough, bwahahahahahaha. I punched the flowers out and put two layers on the basket and I paper toile'd her head, then added pearls and used the butterfly punch from MS. I acutally think it turned out pretty good. Would make a sweet card for a sweet girl..... Until later.....TFL

5 comments:

Stef H said...

ooooooooh.... me, me, me! I'm a sweet girl who would love this card! LOL! It is gorgeous. I love those colors and all that "popping" you did. She's stunning. And your coloring is super! I mean like really super!

Hugs,

Denise Clark said...

I was thinking the same thing as Steph...I'm a sweet girl! This card is fun and happy! Wonderful job!

Bee said...

Fantastic card! Love the vibrant colours and the clever layering, great use of the image :)
- Bee Crafty

Codi Jo said...

OH Miss Crystal, i love to read your blog, you make me lol everytime. you spent some time on this one. she's just too sweet.

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is a wonderful card, Crystal. I love all the dimension you have added to your little lady. Fantastic project fursure. LOL