About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, April 10, 2009

Getting old...BITES!!!

Bites what???? Kinda hard to bite anything with your teeth still in the glass..... I made this card for my oldest daughter, she just turned 30 and she got a dental partial the other day... I thought she would get a HUGE kick outta this one. I hope she won't mind me saying that on here....too late, bwahahahahahaha!!! I keep telling my family that they really need to read my blog more often. You never know what I'm gonna put on here.

On another note, I got some more great news this afternoon. Me, me, me...yeah little 'ol me was chosen for another round of competition for another design team...OMG!!!! Modern Sugar Blvd. is a brand new company starting up and I'm in the top 20 finalists. I have to submit my designs from the images they provided and see how it goes....keep you fingers, toes and every other available appendage crossed for me. Believe me, I will let you know as soon as I know.

Ok, now to the important stuff, the reason you come here everyday...the CARD!!!
Deets: Image is from Hambo Stamps, they have the most hilarious stamps around. Super fab for funny cards and you know me and funny cards. Its pretty simple other than that, some dsp, tempting turquoise card stock, brads, ribbon and a little color penciling and you got yourself a fab card!!! Until later...gotta split......TFL

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh, how funny!

Stef H said...

1) WHOO HOO on the DT. You will definitely get picked!

2) I would have said something like "your teeth are like stars.... they come out at night!" bwwwaaahhhaa (sometimes I kill myself - LOL) only kidding!

3) It's a great card.

4) I DO love coming here. It's always a surprise! and funny!

Hugs,

Jacilynn said...

Too Funny! love this image and story! You are on a roll lady!!! Congrats