About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, April 17, 2009

Not just any wishes...

...but you get Best Wishes!!! If you read my blog on a sorta regular basis, you know I dont normally do cutesy, wishy-washy, romantic, sweet, (you get my point) cards. I prefer to keep them funny, or at least they are funny to me....bwahahahahaha! This is actually my re-do from the mistake I made yesterday (look at post below). Yep, this is the image that I was supposed to use. I will look at my image and see what shape I think the design will look best in, and then I go from there. So, instead of the oval I used yesterday, the REAL image looked better to me in a tag shape. I think it turned out OK.... This is a digi from a new online store called Digi Shack.... they have some great looking stuff and some pretty funny images too.

I have to tell you a story. I usually show Jeff my cards when I finish them.... he will "glance" at them and I do mean "glance" and say something along the lines of , "neat", "cute", "great", "looks good", etc.... You know the usual responses.... Well yesterday when he looked at my card posted below, he looked at it and responded with one of his normal responses, and then I left the room and when I returned he looked at me and said, "whats with the buttons?" I said "what are you talking about?" I completely forgot that our last conversation involved the card.... I started looking at my shirt and realized I was wearing a sweatshirt....no buttons!!! He looked at me and said, "on the card", bwahahahahaha.... "Its just extra decoration" I said. He raised his eyebrows at me and said "OK".... You see what kind of critique I get here... but I still wouldn't trade him for a plug nickel. Jeff if you are really reading this, {waving} HI!!!! Until later....gotta split....TFL

7 comments:

Stef H said...

This is a very "wishy" card! (Getting back for your "fairy" talented - bwwwahhhaaa)! It's lovely! No. really. It's lovely!

My DH is a fabulous critic tho' sometimes he overdoes it. He really likes the very involved, full of stuff, cards whereas I'm more simple. And even when I think the card has piqued, he'll say something like..... "you could add...." Oh shut up! (is my usual response)

Hugs,

Unknown said...

WOW! I've never seen anything so soft from you before! It's beautiful:)

Jacilynn said...

too cute. lol about your hubby's response. They just don't get it do they? Mine tries to muster up excitment over my projects, but he just doesn't get it!!! too funny

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is just stunning, Crystal. I love the blue shading around your blossoms...what a fantastically colored image!

Melissa Craig said...

This is very beautiful!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is really pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us!!!
-t

Debby said...

LOL you're funny. I think this card is so so so pretty. dh always has a disdainful look when i show him my stuff so evidently he's not interested. whatever. i still show him. maybe just to torment him.