About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sweet card for a sweet man......

This is for you my sweetheart... I made this card for Jeff, he is currently in Texas at the moment working. He will be gone about 3 weeks before we (Harlee and I) get to see him. Believe it or not he has started to read my blog. Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net Maybe he's afraid I will talk bad about him or something....bwahahahahahaha. I would never do that, I'm a true believer in 'Karma'; what you put out into the world, you get back 3-fold. So, I try to be nice and sweet most of the time, Jeff may beg to differ on that one on occasion.....bwahahahaha. But I guess we all have our days, right? These Hanna images are too much fun to play with. This particular stamp is called Dress-Up Hanna, she has several outfits to pick from in the set also. If ya want one, go here and see what else Hanna Stamps has to offer. Until later, sweet daisies......Gotta splitFree Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net........TFL
BLOG SIG

2 comments:

Stef H said...

oooooo, dress up! How fun! And she's strapless too! Sexy! Jeff is gonna love it. I think its absolutely super!

Your blog looks fine! You don't need to do anything to it!

Hugs,

Lynn Mercurio said...

Hubba-hubba what a great lookin' babe. You really did a fantastic job coloring your dame, and I'm really impressed with the way you colored her hair...the highlights are spectacular!