About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm UBER excited!!!!

I have some very exciting new to share..... I was chosen to be on a DT, its for Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog. Can't wait to get started!!!! I love making cards and other paper creations, this just gives me more reason to do it..... YIPPEE for ME!!!!!
I wanted to thank everyone that comes to my rambling everyday and leaves a comment.... I really appreciate all the support and encouragement that you all bring to me everyday!!! Before I forget, check out the new banner on the right------>, yeah right there, on top, yeah thats the one!!! You can click on it, and it will take you to the blog and you can see all the great creations that the DT has to offer!!! Thanks Denise for the best news I have gotten in a long time and the opportunity to create!!!!

10 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Welcome Crystal! Very excited to have the opportunity to get to know you and work with you! :)

Jacilynn said...

Congrats!! Gorgeous creations on your blog. Looking forward to see what you make for the challenges.
Jacilynn

Jana M. said...

Congrats, Crystal! Your blog is beautiful!

Cheri said...

Congratulations, Crystal! I look forward to seeing lots of your work!

Lisa F said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your creations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Crystal! I'm so happy for you! Whimsy is lucky to have you:)

scrapperjulia said...

Congratulations Crystal!

Stef H said...

Totally awesome! So thrilling I'll be 'working' with you! I will definitely learn alot here!

Hugs,

Debbie said...

Congratulations, Crystal! I look forward to working with you
Hugs debbie x

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Crystal - YAYYY!! I love your work! I cannot wait to play with you on Whimsy. We are going to have so much fun.