About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Harlee....

I'm early for this card, but this is actually another one that was sent to Dustin Pike for his viewing. This image is just the cutest. Its a digi that I won off of the Bee Crafty blog. You need to buzzzzzz on by there to check out the digi's that she has to offer, the cutest. Harlee will be turning 10 (going on 20) on the 10th of May, bwahahahahahaha. I'm thinking about using this image for her invitations as well, you will have to wait and see for yourself if I actually do.
Harlee is a little jokester just like me. Her dad has been sorta crippled up(<--his words) the last few days from gout. He has been hobbling around the house, so Harlee was passing him going thru the kitchen and when she got around him she started doing a slo-mo routine and saying "oohhhh nooooo, Daddddddyyyyy issss goingggg tooooo cattchhhh meeeee" (<--my version of slo-mo talking) bwahahahahaha. He started laughing so hard, for a minute he forgot that he was hurting. After I stopped rolling on the floor myself, I said "now Harlee, don't be so mean to daddy. He can't help he's old" Well you can guess we all started laughing again. Believe me he gets his jabs in too! Ok, the deets on my card are pretty basic; printed image, colored it, layered it, a few punches, a few brads, Bada Bing Bada Boommmm, finished card.
A side note: I'm playing around with a signature until I can find one that strikes my fancy...not trying to comfuse anyone. Until later chics....gotta split....TFL
BLOG SIG

6 comments:

Stef H said...

This is perfect for a 10 yr. old little girl. My poor DH gets his bout with gout (nice rhyme, eh?) every now & again. He swears by Naproxen! As soon as he feels it coming on, he takes 2-3 Naproxen and away it goes.

Not too keen on this siggy. Liked the license better!

Hugs,

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

This is darling! Love that image!
hugz
deb

~*Joni said...

HB Harlee! Harlee sounds like a sweetheart with a great sense of humor!!! :D This card is so sweet, is this what happens when you bada bing bada boom? Holy wow! ;)
Dusitn is nutso if he passes you over...seriously. I love the siggy, I noticed the rustic daisy on the side. :D Happy Friday Crystal!!

DG said...

Great job!!! Love the cooring you did on this ...and LOL at your story ..tooooo fuuuny <(slow mo talk back to ya) lol :)

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Love this! I saw your card on the Bee Crafty sight the other day! Girl you amaze me! You are so talented makes me feel like I need to step it up a notch LOL nothing like a little friendly stamping competition -giggles- It's good for my inspiration you are!!

Bee said...

Lovely, lovely! Your colouring is just fantastic, you've absolutely made the most of this image, she looks great :)
- Bee Crafty