About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Chicken dance....

...remember that silly dance.... I do, do they still do that dance..??.. I remember it was always being played at weddings. Now they play the cha-cha slide or the electric slide.... and of course, guess who is the first to get up on the dance floor. That is if I'm not already out there dancing the night away, or day; which ever the case...bwahahahahahaha. Ok, enough about my dancing feet....
The card deets: pretty basic card really, tan card stock, several dsp's, and a stamp that I got from the $ bin at Mikey's. I love chickens, almost as much as I love to dance. Chickens and dance....hahahahahaha. I used to have approx. 60 chickens, (Rhodies) Rhode Island reds... I would go out to the coop and watch the chickens interact with each other... I digress...
This is a 5" X 5" card. I normally dont make ones this size. I like to make the normal A2 cards, you can find envelopes to fit them and it doesnt cost extra postage. Well, that is if you dont have a bunch of embellies on the card which makes it super thick.
Harlee's team won last night and team pics were taken and yes you will see me in my coach's jersey as soon as we get them back, if you ask nicely....bwahahahahaha. Ok, I will post them on here for you all to see!!! Until later....gotta split.... TFL

2 comments:

Stef H said...

Really cute card. Do they still do the chicken dance? It's been ages since I've been to a wedding! At my age its usually a funeral - UGH!

I only do A2 cards myself - for that reason exactly! Great minds think alike!

Hugs,

Jacilynn said...

Sooo Cute! Love this chicken. Love that dance. lol . My last name is Cox, so I have a little rooster that I stamp on the back of my cards to mark em as made by me, so I think this chick is just darling. Have a great day