About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sneaky peekies.......




I have been chosen for a new design team for a brand spankin' new online store called "Modern Sugar Blvd." I can only give you sneak peeks of the creations I made using a couple of the new images. I love keeping a secret, bwahahahaha. There's a whole lot more than meets the eye with this company. The ribbon cutting will be this Monday, thats right, tomorrow at noon mountain time!!!! Be sure to check it out and also come back here to see the whole enchilada of my stuff. The design team will be affectionately called the "Sugars"...Lovin' it!!! Since my grands call me "Sugar" it was only destiny that I would be a Modern Sugar "Sugar", dont ya think???? bwahahahahaha. So go ahead and take a gander at all the goodies the new shop has to offer..... you gals are gonna love it too!!!!!

4 comments:

Stef H said...

They definitely made a great choice!

Hugs,

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, destiny!

Tenia Nelson said...

Oh Yeah....Sugars rock!!! Can't wait to the GO!!! Hope you are well...
-t

freida said...

CONGRATS! Can't wait to see your designs! :)

Hugs~