About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I was going to throw this disheveled frame away but a thought came to me while I was working cleaning up the studio.  I don't want any kids unattended down here.  So I took the frame from the trash pile that was rapidly building and I ran upstairs to the computer and started typing away.  I had to make sure the wording would fit into the frame itself.  I printed it out on wite card stock and then went back to my studio and painted and further distressed the frame, added some more cardstock for color and waallllaaaa!!!!


I love it, and I'm really NOT kidding!!!!   Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant work Crystal I hate seeing frames thrown away and now you showing this is bound to inspire someone to salvage some old stuff and recycle, the wording is fun lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x