About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, September 6, 2010

Puttin' on the glitzzzzzzzz.............


It's a freebie challenge.....Glitterbabe has some free digi's that you can download and use for your personal pleasure.  What are you waiting on......ohhhhh, you want to know the deets to MY card. OK, here goes; the border was the freebie (isnt it awesome) then I went thru my scraps and found several DSP that I liked and whipped up this concoction.  I few little pushes on my drippy goo punch, a few googly eyes and this is what I came up with.
Ohhhhh and don't forget the glitz, glitter, bling, etc..........it's gotta have it!!!!!

Until later, fellow glitterers....Gotta split....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stef H said...

love it!!!!! and so glad you joined us at glitterbabe's challenge!!!

hugs :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Crystal this is super duper love that border and the papers great work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!