About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, September 13, 2010

I see my cup(s) as always FULL......

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.....it seems the older I get the bigger they get....much to the delight to my hubster.  

That was probably more than you needed or wanted to know.....LOL
I'm sure I'm not telling you something that you ladies don't already know.

OK, enough about me and my hubster.....the CARD !!!

This was created for Glitterbabe's challenge blog. This week it's a color challenge, you can only use red, yellow and purple.  Now, myself ...I don't really like purple at all, but for the sake of keeping it real I gotta bite the bullet and move onward.  Sounded like I was going into battle...didn't it????
I think I managed to pull off a decent card....despite the purple obstacle. There is a sentiment on the inside also:  "May your cups runneth over" 
Anywho....... I know a lot of you LOVE purple and will really enjoy this challenge. OH, and don't forget the BLING!!!!!
So, see ya there...with or without wearing a bra!!!!!

Until later, bra burners........Gotta split.........TFL!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stef H said...

another reason he married you! he was just waiting for the right time - lol. you are too freakin' funny - which is why i love you!

thanks so much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge!

hugs :)

Gina said...

Hahaha! Fabulous Crystal :D I just love this image, and the sparkly swirls look awesome!! Thanks for entering this "uplifting" card in the Glitterbabes Challenge XXX