About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

He looks at you with in that SPECIAL way........... {cue music}

The look only you understand......Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
   He's sick......!!!!!!!


You know how most men are, they sneeze one time and they are on the couch for a week. 

I truly haven't had a cold in about 4 yrs.  {KNOCK ON WOOD}!!!  I'm so careful of what I touch and I wash my hands....NO, I dont have OCD.  I'm just more cautious now. 
I use wipes on shopping carts and carry hand sanitizer.  Yes, I'm a substitute teacher..... With my hands folded behind my back; I nod my head towards the teachers desk and tell them to put their finished work there.  It works for me......LOL

This card was created using a stamp set from Stampin' Up! that I have wanted for a long time; it's called Pick a Petal (#115042). I wanted it just to make this card that I saw on Splitcoast stampers a few yrs ago.  Isn't it fun!!!!!
I love when you can re-purpose a set to make a variety of cards....and this is one of those sets. This card could also qualify for the challenge at Glitterbabe's challenge blog.  It's anything goes this week.....but you gotta have the glitter!!!!!!!!!
If you want to place an order from Stampin' Up! just click on the link on my sidebar ------>.

Until later, nursemaids.........Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stef H said...

now how did yo know what clyde looks like???? you are gooder than good!!! lol!

super cute and i'm so glad you joined us at glitterbabe's challenge! how's that sound?????

hugs :)