About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Notepads 101.....

My second ever video.......yippee!!!   It was a lot less painful than I anticipated.  So, I guess you will be seeing more of them in the future!!!!   Here is a list of the measurements to make some of these cute notepads yourself.

Deets:
Used all Stampin' Up! products.
Base measures...... 8" X 3-3/8"
Scored at 3-3/8" , 3-5/8" , 4-1/8"
Snip just to first score line on the 1/2" glue section in the middle to make tab/slot for pen.
First layer (pear pizzazz) for cover 3" X 3"
Second layer (SU! newsprint) 2-3/4" X 2-3/4"
Third layer (pear pizzazz) 2-1/4" X 2-1/4"
Final layer (kraft) 2" X 2"

Hope you enjoyed it....it was a lot of fun!!!!

Until later, videographers......Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute idea. I'll be trying this.

Rhonda Emery said...

thank you for sharing. they are great and so was your video

coldwaters2 said...

Hey Crystal this is fantastic I am going to have to have a go at this thank you so much for the inspiration.....and I love the colour of your nail polish lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x