About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Grand Marshall's in da house..........

Harlee and I had the honor of being in the group chosen for this year's Grand Marshall at Roopville Homecoming Festival day parade.  Harlee's 5th grade class from last year designed a quilt to be painted and hung on one of the buildings in downtown Roopville.  Me and another parent helped with the painting. 
Here we are in our green and white. 

This is the quilt that was designed and painted by the class.  Harlee is on the right, on the left is her friend, Amber. Below is a dedication plaque that has all the kids names on it......and yes mine is on it too!!!!
Harlee's log cabin (Top row, second from left) as one of the designs chosen to be featured and Amber got to help

This will be something that they can tell their grandchildren one day!!!!

Until later,celebrators.......Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: