About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, September 20, 2010

Munsters 'n da houze!!!!!!

Can't ya just hear the wind howling and the gate creaking.  The foot steps in the graveyard. 


Ohhhhhh and don't forget the music !!!


This stair step card was created for Haunted Design House challenge......HORRIFIC HAUNTS !!!  I used the October 31st cartridge and Mini Monsters.  

I could so live in this house.   Remember the old TV show; The Munsters.  I would have loved to have been on that show even as an actor.  
I still try to find re-runs and watch them.  I wanted (and still do) a car like the Munsters drove.
Actually the ring tone on my phone is the Munsters theme music. You should see people look and try to figure out the tune when my phone goes off.  I've had strangers come up to me and ask me to play it again so they can figure it out.   Funny, because almost everyone figures it out eventually.   Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I think this could be the Munsters abode.....don't you?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Until later, fellow Munsters.........Gotta split.....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is wonderful Crystal, and perfect for the Munsters :D
Thanks for joining with our Macabre Monday Horrific Haunts challenge at HDH!

Andrea C said...

excellent work hehe loved the munsters x

~*Joni said...

Crystal this came out awesome! I love all the details of your stair step card - you rocked it my friend!! Perfect colors, this really puts me in the spooky mood. ;)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

love the stair step card! I just finished one for a challenge ( for next week). I hope all is well with you and your family! And I heard the Munsters are looking for a "winter home" ! lol!

Allison said...

fabulous house
AllisonX

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Crystal! Fabulous work! thanks for joining us for MM at HDH! xxD