About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, September 23, 2010

She's a Black Magic Woman.............

Now that you have that song stuck in your head.....Bwahahahahahahaha!!!
I want to show you a stamping technique that is truly MAGIC!!!!!!
Is this not awesome or what !?!?!?!?!?!!?
As a stamper you know that it's almost impossible to stamp on dark color card stock, well no more.  A simple technique that will make you sing.....LOL.

Here's a close-up. You can see that I didn't cover up the stamped image completely.  But you still get the great colors.
It will be easier to see it live than to actually try to explain all the steps so here's a video from a fellow stamper and she will guide you thru the steps.
 Enjoy and I hope you try this.  I will be using this one many, many times.

Until later, magicians......Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stef H said...

wow! love your card and this tut was fabulous!!!! thanks for sharing!!! now if only my speakers worked - lol!

hugs :)