About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Daddy's love......


These pics were taken in San Fran, CA as we were walking back to the hotel from the 4th of July festivities at a nearby park.  . I like to take pics when people don't notice it, I think you get REAL emotion. This is the love that I see from them both and it just gets stronger and stronger. As I was walking behind them I got a vision of a cartoon of two people that love each other and as the cartoon people walked, they were leaving behind a trail of flowers. Thats how this page was born. Funny the things you think of, HUH????   Bwahahahahahahaha
Deets of the LO.....
I started with the gray striped paper.  Then matted the pics with white CS.  I found an rainbow of CS http://planetsmilies.net/skipping-smiley-1902.gifthat I used flower punches and I punched a few out of vellum too.

This is one of my all time fav pages that I have done.  Not sure if
its the LO or really the subject matter.....LOL

Until later, Pretty petals.......Gotta split......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant LO Crystal I love where your thoughts lead you, the pictures do show the closeness of daughter and dad the flower idea is perfect. I used to be a very keen photographer in my younger days, had all the equipment, lenses and filters etc, I have many photos that I took of people from behind one always sticks in my mind was while I was visiting the USA there were three big ladies walking side by side I just could not resist lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x