About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall is upon us......


....my fave time of year. 
 Another fave time is when I  receive new toys and  supplies from Stampin' Up!  I just got a haul a few days ago and the ideas are 'flying'......Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Don't ya love the new 2-step bird punch (#117191)......it is so simple to use and what a statement for any creation.   I also used the new stamp set (clear) from the Holiday Mini catalog, French Foliage; and Oval All for the sentiment. 

The papers I used are Basic gray CS, whisper white CS and one of the new in-colors; Peach Parfait DSP.
Some distressing with chocolate chip, border punch, oval punches and I got a fall-icious card that
anybirder would love......!!!

Until later, bird watchers......Gotta (fly) split......TFL!!!!!Photobucket

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh i have soooo got my eye on that punch! this is beautiful! very fall-ish!

hugs :)