About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A 'banner' day.....


in Harlee's room. 
 Banners and pennants are huge this year. I have seen them everywhere. 
I made these by hand; find the center on an 8-1/2" X 11" sheet of paper on the 8-1/2" side. I marked a dot with a pencil. Then I used my cutter and cut from the center mark to the top corner on the opposite end. (see below) Do this to both sides and you have a pennant.

The border was made using the treading water border punch; I just cut many, many borders from a couple of sheets of black and adhered them to the back of each pennant. 
The letters were cut using my Expression with the Hannah Montana cart. The font is Daddy's girl cut at 5". I thought it looked most like retro/paris-y....LOL
Her room is a paris theme.  Tied on some ribbon and then used dimensionals to adhere it to the wall.  She loves it.
Until later, daddy's girls.....Gotta split...TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: