About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall is in the air.........

I love to sit on my front porch swing and watch the birds when the weather cools down.  I know, I know....it really isn't fall colors you said.  Well, you need to 'swing' on over to Cricut Cardz challenge blog to see why. I'm a recent addition to DT (design team) and there is a 'nest full of ideas from the other DT members.   Yep, that's the challenge for this week. Fall card using no brown, orange, or yellow.  Who-da thunk it?????  This is what I came up with, the doily cut is from Cindy Loo cricut cart. and the leaves at the bottom were punched with a MS punch.  The wording is a dimensional sticker that was in my stash.  Don't 'leave' too soon, but get your 'limbs' to moving and see the great DT designs and submit one of your own before you 'fall' behind. 
Until later, fall lovers.....Gotta split......TFL!!!!
Photobucket

9 comments:

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

I love your card AND I love your blog post about this card and the challenge. Very clever. You rocked this challenge!!!

Vee (CCC DT2)

beejay said...

Cindy Loo is one of my favorite carts and this is my favorite cut from it! Love your card, great job on the challenge!

created by connie said...

Welcome to the design team! Very pretty card. Love the colors. Nice job! :)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Crystal!

I love your card! Great job on this weeks challenge!

Ruthie :)

Evelyn said...

Cool card , just love it

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

Had to read the about you and then your introduction to the card, you crack me up! I love Cindy Loo, I have yet to use mine, but I think I just may dust it off tomorrow. I love this card!

Meriah

mum of two said...

Oh Crystal!! What a beautiful card. Cindy Loo has just climbed up my "want list" - I will tell my hubby to blame you :) TFS

Barb Smith said...

Elegant card. Love the cut out image.

Barb. (CCC Team #2)
http:barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

Monica Ward said...

Ooohh...this is sooo pretty. Love the Cindy Loo cut and color combo. That patterned paper is great, what line? GO CCC DT #2!!