About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Moon over my...............

 tombstone ????
  No, this isn't my real headstone, nor does it vaguely resemble it. YES, Jeff and I already have our plot and headstone in place.  I wanted the inscription on my side of the stone to read "She used to paint; but now she's a SAINT !"  It has a nice ring to it doesn't it?????  Bwahahahahahaha. But alas, it isn't on there YET.
Macabre or not, I love walking in a cemetary.  Nothing is more elegant than some of those beautiful headstones......right????  After all; it is out last say on this earthly plane, so make it your own.
I made this elegantly evil concoction for the challenge at Haunted Design House. Yes, that is the challenge.......to make something ELEGANTLY EVIL.
I used the October 31st cricut cart for the cut-outs of the tombstone and the candle. The moon was a
1-1/2" circle punch. Border at the bottom is a MS punch.
A lot of inking (white staz-on was used to make the misty clouds on the base) and a few strokes with a white gel pen and followed with a few dimensionals and {insert scary harpsichord music here}something elegantly evil!!!!  

Until later, Elegant Evil-doers.....Gotta split......TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is gorgeous, and very definitely fits our Elegantly Evil challenge, thanks so much for joining in, hope to see more of your lovely work.

Nancy said...

this is way cool...I love the candle at the top....

Hugs
Nancy