About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, September 10, 2010

Reap what ya sew.....................

I love the Mini Monsters cricut cart.  It has the cutest 'monsters' on it.  Hey check out my grim reaper.  My daughter wants to be the grim reaper for halloween.  I like the fact that he doesnt want to dress cutesy for Halloween. Heck she dresses cutesy everyday going to school.  My sister is the same way, we go to a huge Halloween party every year held by a relative.....and every year my sister dresses cutesy, sexy, adorable .....WHATEVA!!!!!!  Halloween is supposed to involve dressing up and being something different, or at least thats my opinion.  Anyhooooo, this card I will give to my daughter for halloween and I designed it around a challenge (halloween) over at Cardz TV blog.  As I mentioned before I used the Mini Monsters cart and I also used a MS border punch.......a little ink, some sewing and BOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Until later, Reapers.....Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Susan said...

Very cute...the colors are great!
Susan

Dorcas said...

This is cute! Loving the colors and detail!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

sophiesmama said...

Very cute Halloween Crystal! Thanks for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!
Hugs,
Mary

Rhonda Emery said...

such a cute card. I am now a follower.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

Scrapping With Sherry said...

I dont like the cutesy halloween outfits cause I cant fit into them! lol!! Your card is great and I am sure your daughter is going to love it. I barely made the challenge but I invite you to take a peek at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/

Take Care~ Sherry