About Me

My Photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, September 10, 2010

Reap what ya sew.....................

I love the Mini Monsters cricut cart.  It has the cutest 'monsters' on it.  Hey check out my grim reaper.  My daughter wants to be the grim reaper for halloween.  I like the fact that he doesnt want to dress cutesy for Halloween. Heck she dresses cutesy everyday going to school.  My sister is the same way, we go to a huge Halloween party every year held by a relative.....and every year my sister dresses cutesy, sexy, adorable .....WHATEVA!!!!!!  Halloween is supposed to involve dressing up and being something different, or at least thats my opinion.  Anyhooooo, this card I will give to my daughter for halloween and I designed it around a challenge (halloween) over at Cardz TV blog.  As I mentioned before I used the Mini Monsters cart and I also used a MS border punch.......a little ink, some sewing and BOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Until later, Reapers.....Gotta split......TFL!!!!!!


Susan said...

Very cute...the colors are great!

DORCAS said...

This is cute! Loving the colors and detail!

sophiesmama said...

Very cute Halloween Crystal! Thanks for joining the challenge at Cardz TV!

Rhonda Emery said...

such a cute card. I am now a follower.

Scrapping With Sherry said...

I dont like the cutesy halloween outfits cause I cant fit into them! lol!! Your card is great and I am sure your daughter is going to love it. I barely made the challenge but I invite you to take a peek at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/

Take Care~ Sherry