About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rubber baby buggy bumpers......

are green, orange, yellow and white
Cricut Cardz challenge for this week is featuring babies and the colors I listed above.  This cutesy was created using the Everyday Paper Dolls cart.  I also embossed the yellow base and the sentiment is from a SU! set. Super easy to put together!!!

Stroll over there and join in the fun!!!

Until later, Mamas.....Gotta split....TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

11 comments:

mum of two said...

Hey fellow Team 2 member! What a cute card you came up with! TFS :)

michelle

Karen Aicken said...

This is such a pretty cut and I like how you incorporated it into the CCC challenge this week. TFS!
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com

Scrapper69 said...

What a cute Card! I Like your take on this weeks Challenge! :o)
Theresa (DT#2)

beejay said...

Super cute, love the way you put it together! Great job DT team mate!

Kristin said...

Such a pretty card!!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Crystal love those colours and that embossed background was a great idea it changes the effect of a card, fab image.
Hugs
Lorraine x

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Love your card. You did a great job!!!

Vee (CCC DT2)

Monica Ward said...

Very cute card. Great job on the challenge. I like how your orange "pops". Very nice.

Anita said...

Cute! Love the embossing touch! Hugs, Anita

Melissa said...

Love the card for this weeks challenge. You did a great job!!!
TFS

Hugs & Scraps
Melissa S.
apaperjourney.blogspot.com

Denise G said...

Very cute card. TFS