About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, September 27, 2010

Something to crow about........

Everyone had things that they like to 'crow' about, whether its their family, their job, etc.......

When you add a comment; tell me something you like to 'crow' about.  I love hearing about others accomplishments, family; or you can tell me something you are thankful for.
Mine???  Well, I have a great family.  There are a few nuts on the branches; but all in all I love each of them very much....and really what is a family without the ones that make you thankful you are you!!!!!

This little 3 X 3 card was made from scraps on my table.  The newsprint is from SU! and I couldn't bear to throw any of it away.  The circle was a throw-away piece that I cut from another card and the green was a piece from a border. A little embossing and inking and I have a very nice gift tag, small thank you note.......etc. 


So, I challenge each and everyone of you to create something from what is sitting on your table right now....yeah I know you are like me and there's something left there from the last project. 
Link it below.

Until later, birdies.....Gotta fly split.....TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: