About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, February 6, 2010

You ROCK....Monica!!!


This card will be given to my dear friend Monica..... She is the hostess of our retreat this weekend. I'm already on the road driving to the cabin as you read this. It's probably a 2 hour drive for me, but it will be worth the trip. It's in the Blue Ridge Mountains, not far from where my Daddy was born. He was born and raised in Talking Rock, GA. There will be 10 of us gals there and there will be 10 times the laughter. Super stoked about getting the opportunity to go.

Until later, fellow Scrappers.........Gotta split (hmmm...I mean Scrap)...TFL!!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: