About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Friday, February 19, 2010

A rose by any other name.....

is still a ROSE!!! A quickie post, gotta get things together to start a new mural today. I'm in LOVE with the cuttlebug embossing folders. They work so well with my "old school" red sizzix. The one I used today is called "script" and then I took my sanding block and sanded it very lightly, super gor-juss!!!! The rose bud punch is new also. I love how you can make it more dimentional.



Until later, Rosebuds..............Gotta split...........TFL!!!!!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Alex said...

Beautiful Crystal! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

coldwaters2 said...

Wonderful, stylish, elegant and the simplicity is so lovely

Hugs
Lorraine x