About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Friendship.................

I loved this stamp set when it first came out from Stampin' Up! I had to have it, but have used it so little; funny how that happens huh??? Oh well, I dusted it off and now here it is. I used an embossng folder on the green part for the tree after I cut the circle. Very simple card with a big WOW........
Getting super excited about my trip this upcoming weekend.... Going to spend friday, saturday and sunday with all my scrapbooking buds. We are going to have the best time. We laugh and giggle as much as we scrapbook. I've never been on a SB retreat before, packing for it is a booger. I want to take everything and I know I can't. Clothes is no prob......taking pajamas and sweat clothes.....ohhhh, and a hat... Bwaahahahahahahahaha. Wow, me with no makeup.....LOL My buddies won't recognize me......you can't tell where my hair stops and my face starts.....
Until later, Friends I adore.............Gotta split..........TFL!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Crystal I can feel your excitement from here lol...I know you will enjoy it so much. I love your card the embossed circle is fabulous so is that image.I have fallen in love with the SU stamps, papers, cards...well everything really. I have seen so many stunning designs made with SU stuff I just couldn't help myself I just had to join a group to buy a little each month.

Hugs
Lorraine x