About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, February 1, 2010

Stampin' ANYTIME!!!!

Boy, I was soooo busy yesterday in my studio.... I got loads of cards done; I had to make enough to finish out the week and to get some pre-posted this upcoming weekend. This image I found at Hambo Stamps and its for the February sketch challenge on their blog. I really hope I'm not mooning anyone while I'm busy creating, but I can't promise anything....bwahahahahahahahahaha! Enter my studio at your own risk.!.!.!.!
Until later, Stampin' Dawns or whatever your name happens to be {wink}.........Gotta split.....TFL!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

Haha - SO funny Crystal! I know a LOT of stampers who can relate to this. Great card - thanks for taking on the challenge! :)

Jaspere said...

Oh my is this funny and cute.

MacKenzie said...

This is great Crystal! Thanks for playing along :-)

Monica Hunter said...

Congratulations Crystal! Your card was the "Hogs & Sketches" winner for the month of February! Email me so I can tell you how to claim your rubber prize. :)