About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, February 15, 2010

What cute dimples.....

Ooooppppsss.... I mean pimples......Bwahahahahahahahahaha. I just had to create a scrapbook page on this one. Harlee came to me one day and asked what was wrong with her face and I just kinda snickered....and said " You've got pimples" She started running thru the house screaming..... a little overly dramatic for just a couple of pimples....but thats Harlee and really any other 10 yrs old girl. I told her she would have to start washing her face more and they would go away or it would make them less noticeable. She has now starting doing that and they have GONE away.
Pimples aside. L@@K at those eyes would ya..... she's gonna rip the hearts out of oodles of little boys, I just know it.....LOL Yes, that is the real color of her eyes. When she was a little toddler and could still ride in the buggy, people would stop us just to look at her eyes. They change color, but only a different shade of green. Sometimes they are almost a yellow color. It all depends on what she's wearing.

Until later, Dimples..............Gotta split...........TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stef H said...

she IS a cutie!

hugs ♥