About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Busy AGAIN!!!!

Even though I don't work out of the home except for the occasional mural and the occasional substituting....I'm busier than a cat trying to cover up a turd on a marble floor. Bwahahahahahaha!!!

This is a card I made for my work on the DT of STAMP N PLUS SCRAP N. March is a black and white (no color) challenge. I love black and white, but I was fighting the urge to add color, any color, but rulez iz rulez!!!! Gotta love the Iris folding techy!!!
(inside of card: I LOVE YOU!!!)

Note from the home front: I have recently purchased an early birthday pressie for myself. Yep, I couldn't resist the temptation any longer. I bought a Cricut Expression and lots of accessories to go along with it. 7 extra cartridges, two jukeboxes, and the design studio. I can't wait till it all gets here. Whooo hoooo!!!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh this is awesome. that bone is fantastic. never tried my hand at iris folding. scares me to death.

and woooooooooooo hoooooooooo on that b-day gift. that's a very generous lot!

hugs ♥