About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wrting is exhausting....

Nothing to post today except a few words of wisdom..... Always have tissues handy when writing a book about a family member. I've cried and I've laughed so hard I've cried....and it's mentally exhausting. But it will be worth it in the end.

Until later, Future book purchasers......Gotta (write) split.......TFL!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stef H said...

good for the soul. hang in there. u can take it.

hugs ♥