About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, February 8, 2010

Cabin Croppers Crazy Cram-packed Convergence


















We laughed, giggled, ate, scrapped and in general had the best time!!!! There was no cell phone service unless you trekked up the mountain and wanted the off-chance to have to wrestle a bear for the path. We had snow flurries saturday and most of the gals were wishing for it to snow us in.....bwahahahahahahahahaha !!!! I'm sure we are all dragging our butts a little today, though. We stayed up half-the night and then got up early to get back to scrapping out fingers off. I actually did 38 pages...wheeeewww. But that wasn't a comparison to some of the others. 60+ pages were done by several.... bwahahahahahahaha!!!! Tomorrow I'll post a pic or two of some of my favs I did. Today, enjoy the pics from my trip!!!!

Until tomorrow, Cabin Croppers wannabes.............Gotta split.....................TFL!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stef H said...

holy moly! all those punches! in one place! now that's my kind of place!

super pix!

hugs :)

Alex said...

Looks like a totally fun place and look at all the fun toys:-) I get to go do this in April and I am super excited!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex