About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Catzzzzzz.....

I finally took pictures of the Bonding Room @ the animal shelter where I painted the cats.... Remember a few weeks back I painted dogs in the first one. Here are the catzzzzzz.......please excuse the mess they made with the yarn.......Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Currently I'm working on an aquarium scene in the cat room, tropical fish, sea turtle, seaweed, shark.......LOL Yep, I said shark... I asked him before adding it and he has a sense of humor and said "ain't it just a dolphin with teeth ?"

The director wants me to paint two more murals too. One in the lobby and the next one in the hallway leading to all the rooms. These will cartoon type painting, almost like what we do on our cards......bwahahahahahahaha!!!! I should be able to rock these next ones out pretty quickly.

Until later, Pretty Kitties............Gotta split.........TFL!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Stef H said...

oh how cute is this. i love it. the cat handing on the birdcage is darling. can't wait to see the aquarium. you'll be rolling in dough when this is done. OR... go down in the art books! great job! you are one very talented super-chick!

hugs ♥

Kathy H said...

CUTE!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Crystal you are amazing this is wonderful I love those cats and it looks so realistic

Hugs
Lorraine x

Bombshell Stamps said...

Oh I just love this Crystal! You're incredibly talented!!!