About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Murals galore..........

These are the two lastest ones that fell out of my paintbrush. I LOVE doing cartoons because you can't help but be happy when you look at them. Thursday I start another cartoon mural at the Jump for Joey in Hiram. So much fun and I'm making money.....bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
This one is located in the hallway where everyone gets their pictures taken with there adopted pet.
This is in the front lobby....nice way to get greeted, huh?
Until later, Paintees..........Gotta split..........TFL!!!!
BLOG SIG

3 comments:

Stef H said...

FANTABULOUS!!! and u look gorgeous!!!

Kathy H said...

Wow... awesome painting!

Beverly Montez said...

Krystal
You are way too talented! Your art is gorgeous!