About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy 'bird dog' day!!!!

I made this card for a special person and will send it out next week. I hope they like it. Again, the image is from Stamp N Plus Scrap N. Cute stuff you ought to walk your dog right over to their website and bark up the tree to get some of the treats.....Bwahahahahahahah!!!
Kinda tired today......was out until 3 AM scrapping with the Cabin Croppers.....great bunch of ladies. Still haven't gotten all my supplies out of the car.
On another tangent........I am so elated that I will finally get myself a Cricut Expression. It will have to wait until we get our taxes back, but they should be here mid March......Yippee!!!!
Until later, Dog walkers.........Gotta split.............TFL!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stef H said...

oh i love the cord around the bone!!!! woooo hoooo a cricut expression. i have the little personal one and i just love it. the expression is definitely on my wish list.

super card. your friend will love it!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Crystal loving that image of the doggy with his little booties on lol great work.

Hugs
Lorraine x