About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Monday, February 22, 2010

♫♫ Rainy days and Mondays always get me down....♫♫

Not really.....bwahahahahahahahahahahaha...... but the song was so appropriate today here in Georgia. It came a thunder boomer last night, now it's just rainy. Short and sweet today on here. I have to get ready to go finish a mural and start on another one......check out my mural blog to see some of my work. Will add a lot more pics later.

This first pic is a painting I did to go in our bedroom. Look closely at the curtain blowing thru the window. I painted it to match the curtains I sewed for the room. The flowers are paper punches and the leaves are from a sizzix die. I found the frame at Goodwill and painted it


The card for today was made Friday night at Cabin Croppers scrap night. Again, you've heard me say how much I LOVE the embossing folders. The stamp is from SU! Super quick, but oh so pretty. It worked perfectly in my flowers that my sweety got me for Valentine's Day.





Until later, Raindrops..........Gotta split......TFL!!!!!

BLOG SIG

3 comments:

June said...

Both are beautiful and i particularly like the top one as its so fresh
hugs June xxx

Stef H said...

that picture is to-die-for gorgeous. i love the curtain blowing in the window and i absolutely love the colors.

your 2d card is just as pretty with the colors u used.

as for the song..... people used to say i sounded like karen carpenter. now i sound like a sick pig. BUT.... now i can draw! good trade if u ask me - lol.

hugs :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Crystal these are stunning that first card is amazing I love it so much it is so good it could be put in a frame for all to see

Hugs
Lorraine x