About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Some days you're the dog.....


other days you're the hydrant!!! I know that being the hydrant doesn't apply to any of my crafting friends....!!! We have way to much stuff to keep us happy....well, maybe I'm speaking for myself.
These two images are from Stamp N plus Scrap N....I'm on the DT and they have some amazing stuff. This month's challenge was to use the chalks anywhere on the card. I made the sky using my cloud template and rubbing the chalk on the paper using a makeup sponge......super duper easy.....and you get such a WOW effect!!! The hydrant is created using an iris folding stamp. You stamp the image and place the paper pieces according to a numerical chart within the stamp itself.......cool huh???? You can visit the website and scroll down to Techniques in the left column for more detailed instructions.
Until later, pound puppies............Gotta split............TFL!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stef H said...

oh i know that feeling - lol!

too cute and a big WOW on that hydrant! i'd hate to pee on something that pretty - lol.

hugs ♥

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Crystal this is brilliant I love that doggy and that cloud effect is terrific.

Hugs
Lorraine x