About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Thursday, February 4, 2010

RAK from a more than an A-OK lady....

I received this image from a dear friend....and it's one of her original designs. Check out her blog.....Glitterbabe Greetings.... Stef is one talented and funny lady. She'll inspire your crafting bone and tickle your funny bone all at the same time...Bwahahahahahaha. You can purchase her designs from her Etsy shop, look for the link on her blog.

Until later, Jokesters..............Gotta split...........TFL!!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Alex said...

What a great RAK!! Stef is amazing, this is really really cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex