About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy {HEART} Day!!!!

Below you will see a scrapbook page of me and my sweet valentine on our wedding day. We went to the court house. In the spring we are planning a big bash to celebrate. I love him more and more everyday. We missed out on having our 'date', but we are planning on going to the movies later today to see "The Wolfman", super crazy happy about that!!!! I LOVE me some scary movies!!!!

He surprised me with a bouquet of flowers....... Jeff knows that daisies melt my heart.... That's one of the reasons I named my blog Rustic Daisy....... I could receive a whole room of roses and they wouldn't mean nearly as much to me as one single daisy. He also brought Harlee a single red rose, ain't he the 'bomb diddy'. Since me couldn't go out on our date because of the snow yesterday, he cooked steaks on the grill for us all. Yep, I said grill.....Neither Snow Nor Rain, Nor Heat, Nor Gloom Of Night could stop him on his destiny with the grill. YEP, I took pics...that's my next scrapbook page...... bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Until later, "Heart"y friends...............Gotta split..............TFL!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stef H said...

a gorgeous couple and a gorgeous page! daisies are my fav flower too!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY my 2 sweets!