About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Scrapbooking pages abound.....

Here are two of the pages that I worked on at the cabin..... the first one is Harlee at Halloween. She LOVES bugs and wanted to be a Killer Cockroach....bwahahahahahahaha. I took several of those fleece blankets and asked her to lay down and traced it around her.... sewed them together and painted the lines on the belly added some antennas and waaaallllaaaa a Killer Cockroach. The cockroaches on the page were made using the wide oval punch from SU!....






The next one is our Booboo. He is on anxiety meds, he's getting older and things are starting to bother him....:( storms, too many people in the house, etc...... To get him to take the meds I have to wrap them in a piece of cheese. Jeff made a joke that I've gotten Booboo "addisted to cheese"......bwhahahahahahahaha.... Booboo anxiously waits on his meds every morning at the kitchen counter......




Until later, Scrappers...............Gotta split.............TFL!!!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Two fabulous lay outs Crystal I love the first one it reminds me of the film I watched last night called Mimic all about killer cockroaches lol and I just adore the second one what a little sweetie

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stef H said...

you sew, you craft, you take care of the dog, you mow the lawn.... will you marry me?????? lol.

harlee looked pretty scary! great job on the costume!

Alex said...

Fun layouts Crystal, looks like you had a great time scrappin! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex