About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Put on a happy face.......

I saw this card on another blog called Stamps, paper scissors..... it looked so fun I had to try it out. It's called a hidden message card. It has the WOW factor for the recipient.....
This is the closed card............ cute enough!

This is the card partially open......looks like something is trying to peek out.....bwahahahahaha!!


Here is the WOW factor!!!!!!!!!!!! The little window opens up to a small stamped image, isn't that cool!!!!
It was fairly simple to put together....a little time consuming, but worth it in the end.

Until later, Happy faces................Gotta split..............TFL!!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stef H said...

i can see u smiling. i know ia am! super cute.

hugs ♥

Georgia Ehrmann said...

So cute Crystal and sure has the "Wow" factor! Happy Valentine"s
Day!