About Me

My photo
I would classify myself as an artist. It took me a while to finally accept that monicker, but that's what I am; AN ARTIST!!! I have a wonderful hubs that supports my "talents" in most all avenues, except maybe when the credit card bill comes in the mail...LOL And I have 4 great kids and 5 beautiful grandchildren that I love to pieces. Come on by and sit a spell and "STAMP 'TIL YA CRAMP!!! & "CROP 'TIL YA DROP!!!"

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Whooooo loves ya????

I do, I do.......{waving hands frantically}.....
This one is to all you lovely ladies that visit my blog so often. I really love each and every one of you. Your comments make my day!!!!

I found this little owl stamp in the Michaels dollar bin. He's too cute. I decided he needed a home; doesn't everybody???? A place to rest your weary bones and to re-coup from all the craziness the world throws at you. Well, he has a nice snuggly spot too!!!! It would make a great manly card. Not too cutesy....
I'm on my way to visit my Aunt Janetta today....she's my Mama's older sister. I'm really trying to get in touch with all my family and keep in touch. Families have a way of losing communication and I refuse to let that happen....
Until later, Hooters....Gotta split....TFL!!!!
BLOG SIG

7 comments:

DG said...

What a really cute Owl, what a great idea to put him in tree. Thanks for the welcome back note! I missed ya!!! and I missed the DT group and everything. I had a death in my family :( things got really rough but I'm getting back on track finally! Hope all is well with you and your family and I can't wait to get back in the Dt group as I'm on for another term :) HUGZ!! Dee :)

Holly Young said...

Whoo loves ya back? We do! Cute card, and I'm glad you adopted this little fellow and made him such a nice home.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Rightbackatcha!!!

Sara said...

super cute!

Heather said...

Who who- cute card. I admire you for keeping in touch with your family. Most people don't make that a priority.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

adorable! Love it~!

coldwaters2 said...

Aw he is lovely and I adore your layout and the little sentiment brilliant. Just to let you know I have left a flower award on my blog for you.

Hugs
Lorraine x